Research is a very personal and niche field that requires an involved approach to handhold the research or Ph.D. student through the entire process starting with the thesis area exploration, industry mapping, profile building, applications, and critical review & analysis of the thesis submission. Where needed we also provide support for interview preparation.
At LurnPathways, we take a student-centric approach to our services and put the needs and wishes of our students at the heart of all our operations. We do not take a one-size-fits-all approach and instead treat each student we help like the individual they are and ensure we help find the best education pathway for their unique needs.Read More
Answering the question What’s best for you as an individual?
Understanding Your Educational Goals
Charting your career & educational aspirations
Planning Your Education
Mapping your aspirations to achievable educational goals
Best-match suggestion of courses to go with your goals
Country & University Research
Bespoke list of suitable countries and universities
Admission Essay Review
Pitching, Crafting & Reviewing SOP, LoR, Essays
Application Forms Submission
Reviewing Admission Documents, Forms & Submitting to Universities
Guidance on Scholarship & Financial Support Options
Our ONLY priority is to help you with your education abroad. We follow a strictly unbiased counselling services wherein our international education advice, suggestions and strategies would be around what is best for you and your career.
Depending on your educational goals, financial constraints and long-term career plan, we are experts in supporting you with a multitude of choices: country, courses and universities to pick from.
We take pride in being a data-obsessed advisory services company for international students. All our solutions, suggestions and advises to our students will be driven and justified by a big chunk of data to enable you in the right educational direction.
Since 2003, we are a part of this industry in various capacities right from being international students ourselves to consultants, counsellors and strategists in the UK & India.
Institutions We Recommend
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- University of Oxford, UK
- Stanford University, USA
- University of Cambridge, UK
- Harvard University, USA
- California Institute of Technology, USA
- Imperial College London, UK
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- University College London, UK
- National University of Singapore
- Wageningen University, Netherlands
- University of California, Berkeley, USA
- University of Heidelberg, Germany
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
- National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- University of Buenos Aires,Argentina
- Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium
- University of Zürich, Switzerland
- Sorbonne University, Paris, France
- Australian National University
- London School of Economics & Political Science, UK
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Yale University, USA
- Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
- University of Edinburgh, UK
- Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- Columbia University in New York, USA
- Princeton University, USA
- University of Hong Kong
- University of Tokyo, Japan
- University of Toronto, Canada
- University College London, UK
Wall Of Love
Thank you would not be enough to express my gratitude for this great experience. I am a first year Master’s student at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences. It all started during my Bachelor’s degree, when I got the opportunity to contact the team at LurnPathways who extended a great deal of support during my entire admission journey.
I have nothing but admiration for their professionalism and grit towards ethical practice. The responses for any sort of queries were almost instant and exact which helped me a lot in the process.
LurnPathways is the best choice I made when I decided to pursue my career abroad. After all the initial discussions with my parents, I decided to do my Master’s degree in Psychology in the UK.
The team at LurnPathways supported me by helping discover various career opportunities in different fields of psychology. My advisory sessions with team, LurnPathways gave me more confidence to face future work opportunities in the UK.
I had a chance encounter with someone at LurnPathways through my friend who was attending a mentoring session with them.
I overheard her conversation with her principal advisor at team, LurnPathways and I was intrigued to book a call with them. One session led to nearly four months of education advisory sessions with team, LurnPathways and today, I have a Master’s in Environmental Science degree from the Australian National University.